Friday, April 10, 2009

We are in the home stretch!

We are 26 weeks today and in our third trimester! I cannot believe we made it. Things have been so busy for us lately so time has flown by. She is kicking like crazy now and her favorite times are late at night and early morning. Jon finally felt her kick and he was so excited! He bent over and was talking to my belly and then kissed it and she kicked him right in the mouth. It was pretty cute. That is the only time he has felt her kick though. He tries but she seems to know exactly when his hand is there and she stops. She is already stubborn like her mommy! In more good news, Jon has been accepted into an elite program at his job called the Organizational Leadership Development Program. Tons of people apply but they only take around 6-10 people per year. We are so proud! This program will train him in all aspects of Lockheed and give him great experience. Also, I will be finished with classes this May and now I only have clinical hours to complete! It has been 2 1/2 long years but it is almost done. And for the final bit of good news...our daughter has a name! Harper Marie Morris. Her middle name is my mother's middle name and I cannot think of a better person to be named after. Pictures will be posted soon of my giant belly and of Harper's room so stay tuned....I promise I will be better at updating this.

No comments:

Post a Comment