Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Nursery
















We finally finished the nursery. Well, we have ordered some curtains, but other than that we are done! It was so much work, but so worth it! We are about 33 weeks now and doing great! She is moving constantly and is very particular about how I lay. She does not like it when I lay on the right side. She uses her hands (or feet- not sure which) and pushes on my side until I roll over. I think we are in trouble, she is strong willed already! I have no idea where she gets that from :)! We also had our family shower in Midland. It was so much fun and Harper got a lot of great stuff. I have posted some pics of her room and will soon post pics of my belly before pregnancy and in the ninth month so stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Harper's room is so cute! Ya'll did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute! I want to see a picture of your cute belly!

    ReplyDelete